Radon Testing Service Radon-Rid, LLC Announces that January is National Radon Action Month
Start the new year off right with home safety in mind by joining us this January in recognizing National Radon Action Month. Radon is a dangerous, noxious gas that people are unable to see, smell, or taste yet is regularly found at dangerous levels within American homes. The exposure to radon gas is the second highest cause of lung cancer fatalities in the United States, claiming nearly 21,000 lives annually. This is a lethal threat and the Radon Testing Service professionals at Radon-Rid, LLC urge all residents to join National Radon Action Month.
National Radon Action Month Encourages Awareness: All residents should take part in the following action steps:
- Home radon testing. Testing for radon is easy and inexpensive and should be done whether you rent or own your home. Radon testing can either be done with an easy-to-use home test kit or by calling in a professional and qualified radon testing service or radon remediation contractor for a more thorough property analysis.
- Attend a National Radon Action Month Event. Check your community calendar to see where and when a local event will be held in your area.
- Spread the word. One of the reasons radon is such a threat is that many Americans are unaware about the gas and its risks. Let your friends, family members, and neighbors know about the health risks of radon gas exposure and encourage them to join you in attending any local National Radon Action Month events. If someone you love is unable to afford to purchase a home radon testing kit, do so for them. Everyone deserves the right to be safe and healthy in their own homes.
- Buy a radon-resistant home or invest in radon-resistant materials. Many newer homes are now built with radon-resistant materials. New home buyers should inquire about these or request for provisions to include radon-resistant materials in new home construction. Those with older homes can reduce and even eliminate the risk of radon build-up by installing better ventilation systems and other radon-resistant home equipment. A skilled radon remediation contractor or radon testing service company is adept at recommending the best, most efficient radon mitigating solutions for your home.
About Radon-Rid, LLC Radon Testing Service
Radon-Rid, LLC is a fully insured, licensed, and certified radon testing service and radon mitigation company. The company is certified by the PA-DEP (Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection) to perform radon testing and remediation services. The Radon-Rid, LLC team focuses on providing quality, through education, workmanship, and environmental stewardship to benefit residents and the community. For details or more information, contact the company directly at (610) 222-2273 or visit the website: https://www.radonrid.com.
Why Are More People Testing for Radon in 2020?
Why Should I Hire a Professional Radon Testing and Remediation Company?
Is Radon Testing Necessary When Buying A Home?
We Want to Help
"(required)" indicates required fields
- Blog (48)
- Environmental Pollution (2)
- Family Health (9)
- In the News (10)
- Lung Cancer (5)
- Radon Remediation (10)
- Radon Testing (24)
Radon – The Silent Killer
What is Radon? Are you at risk?
- Why test for Radon?
- Radon in your home.
What can you do?
Radon In Your Home
- Learn More About Radon Levels in Your County
- Take a few minutes to browse our Get To Know Radon Online Presentation.
- When you are finished, be sure to tell a loved one about our testing programs offered in Berks, Chester, Delaware, Lancaster, Montgomery & Philadelphia Counties.