Radon Testing and Radon Mitigation in Warminster
Businesses in Warminster have the opportunity to target over 32,000 residents in just this community.
Radon is a radioactive gas that results from the natural breakdown of uranium found in trace amounts in soil, rock, and water. Radon is the main source of our exposure to all radiation. The US Surgeon General and the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) have determined that radon is second only to smoking as a leading cause of lung cancer. Testing for Radon is the only way to know if you and your family are at risk from radon.
- Beautiful homes, condominiums, and apartments in a variety of architectural styles and prices
- A large selection of retail shopping center and food stores
- Choices of public and parochial schools, elementary through high school.
- Longstreth Elementary School named a Blue Ribbon School in 1998!
- Log College Middle School named a Blue Ribbon School in 1999!
- Leary Elementary School named a Blue Ribbon School!
- Radon is prevalent in Warminster, even if you’re not aware of it.
Radon-Rid, LLC – A Full Service Radon Detection and Reduction Company providing peace of mind from Radon in homes and businesses throughout Southeastern PA and the Tri-State Area.
Radon Testing, Mitigation, and Remediation. Pennsylvania, Philadelphia County, Bucks County, Montgomery County, Chester County, Delaware County.
If You Live in Warminster, Radon is in your home
Scientific analysis of radon levels in homes in Warminster and many other Pennsylvania cities have found that 10% or more of homes contain dangerous levels of radon. Radon is a naturally occurring gas that can be removed from the house though radon mitigation.
Radon Radioactive Gas Kills
On average, 20,000 Americans die each year from radon exposure. Most of the exposure happens in their own home, where radon has a chance to build up over time because it is trapped by the walls and foundation. The percentage of radon contamination in Bucks County homes can be very high. Radon in Warminster affects on average 10-40% of all homes.
For Help with Radon Testing and Radon Mitigation in Warminster
Contact a professional today about your home. Radon testing can verify that you are living in a safe environment, and if not Radon mitigation specialists can help you make your home safe for your family.