Start Your Full-Time, Long-Term Career as an Installation/Service Technician
Ask about our $1,000 referral/sign-on bonus
Interested in a Great Career with an Established and Growing Company?
Radon-Rid, LLC is a growing radon remediation company. We are looking to add additional installation/service technician(s) to our team. Installation/service technician applicant(s) must have at least 5yrs. residential electrical knowledge working with Romex and be knowledgeable of electrical code. Applicant(s) must also have plumbing knowledge as well as general construction knowledge and be able to work efficiently on their own. Must be able to bend, crawl, use power tools and able to work comfortably on extension ladders (no fear of heights).
We will provide on the job training, a work van and hand tools. Applicant(s) will need to provide their own power tools. This is a great opportunity for a long-term career with potential for career advancement with a growing company! Our reputation and brand recognition gives Radon-Rid, LLC the ability to provide a stable and consistent work environment for our employees, with paid training and competitive pay. Our radon installation and service technician positions are full-time with earning potential of $100,000+ a year.
We have an opening for a full time installation/service technician.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Follow project instructions/diagrams
• Piping PVC
• Light Electrical
• Light Roofing
• Using small power tools
• Running pipe through attics and/or crawlspaces
Requirements and Skills:
• Licensed Radon Mitigation Specialist a plus
• High school degree or equivalent educational experience; vocational school or trade apprenticeships a plus
• Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
• 5+ years residential electric experience required
• 5+ years construction industry experience is preferred
• Ability to work from extension ladders, no fear of heights
• Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift to 100 pounds
• Ability to work independently or as a team
• Must be able to work overtime as needed
• Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening and background check
Full-time position, Bi-Weekly pay
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
We Want to Help
"(required)" indicates required fields
What is Radon? Are you at risk?
- Why test for Radon?
- Radon in your home.